What is Protective Intelligence?
Protective Intelligence (PI) is the process used to identify and assess threats. It includes countersurveillance, investigations and analysis to help identify vulnerabilities.
Who Are We?
Protective Intelligence Network conveys to you protective security notes and intelligence that support your tailored security actions and decisions.
These include open source intelligence research & analysis, geo-fenced social media intelligence monitoring, background checks, travel security, portable facial recognition systems linked to criminal and terrorist databases, threat assessments on events and locations, online reputational analysis and more. View Our Solutions.
We consider each and every engagement as a prolongation of our previous work with government and international agencies, and the enduring devotion to enhance global security.
Decades of professional operational experience
Our multi-lingual team has had prior engagements with:
- European and Asia-Pacific national and federal Law Enforcement Agencies, principally within Criminal Investigation Departments (CID), covering different roles in the fields of police emergency services, narcotics, fraud and robberies, organised crime, homicide and violent crimes investigations, immigration and border management, counter terrorism, extremism and political violence, security training.
- International Criminal Police Organization, INTERPOL – Public Safety & Terrorism.
Investigative support and training were provided to:
- Numerous law enforcement agencies worldwide;
- Academic think tanks as the International Centre for Political Violence and Terrorism Research at NTU University (RSIS – ICPVTR);
- International Organizations such as the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), the United Nations Counter Terrorism Executive Directorate (UNCTED), the International Organization for Migration (IOM) and the World Economic Forum (WEF);
- Private organizations such as Marriott International, FourSeasons, Ferrero, Danone, Gucci, PublicisLive;
- Non-governmental organizations as the Wildlife Conservation Society.
The excellent international network of security contacts sustains the mandate of Protective Intelligence Network, and consent reliable verifications in a global context.
Confidentiality helps to build and develop trust. Confidentiality is the protection of personal, privileged information. Rest assured that in each and every engagement Protective Intelligence Network takes confidentiality very seriously.