What is Protective Intelligence?
Protective intelligence (PI) refers to the proactive and strategic gathering, analysis, and utilization of information to protect individuals, organizations, or assets from potential threats. It involves identifying, assessing, and mitigating risks through the collection and analysis of intelligence, with the goal of preventing harm or minimizing its impact.
PI is crucial in both the public and private sectors to safeguard individuals, assets, and operations. By leveraging intelligence and proactive measures, protective intelligence aims to prevent and mitigate potential threats before they materialize, enhancing overall safety and security.
Who Are We?
Protective Intelligence Network, based in Singapore, provides you with valuable security insights and intelligence to enhance your customized security measures and decision-making.
Our services encompass a wide range of offerings, such as conducting thorough open source intelligence research and analysis, monitoring social media intelligence within specific geographic boundaries, performing background checks, ensuring travel security, utilizing portable facial recognition systems connected to criminal and terrorist databases, conducting threat assessments for events and locations, and conducting online reputational analysis, among other services. View Our Solutions
We strive to equip you with the necessary information and tools to strengthen your security posture and protect against potential risks and threats.
At Protective Intelligence Network, we approach each engagement as an extension of our past collaborations with government and international agencies, driven by our unwavering commitment to enhancing global security. We bring our extensive experience and dedication to every project, ensuring that our efforts contribute to a safer world.
Decades of professional operational experience
Our multi-lingual team has had prior engagements with:
- European and Asia-Pacific national and federal Law Enforcement Agencies, principally within Criminal Investigation Departments (CID), covering different roles in the fields of police emergency services, narcotics, fraud and robberies, organised crime, homicide and violent crimes investigations, immigration and border management, counter terrorism, extremism and political violence, security training.
- International Criminal Police Organization, INTERPOL – Public Safety & Terrorism.
Investigative support and training were provided to:
- Numerous law enforcement agencies worldwide;
- Academic think tanks as the International Centre for Political Violence and Terrorism Research at NTU University (RSIS – ICPVTR);
- International Organizations such as the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), the United Nations Counter Terrorism Executive Directorate (UNCTED), the International Organization for Migration (IOM) and the World Economic Forum (WEF);
- Private organizations such as Marriott International, FourSeasons, Ferrero, Danone, Gucci, PublicisLive;
- Non-governmental organizations as the Wildlife Conservation Society.
The excellent international network of security contacts sustains the mandate of Protective Intelligence Network, and consent reliable verifications in a global context.
Confidentiality helps to build and develop trust. Confidentiality is the protection of personal, privileged information. Rest assured that in each and every engagement Protective Intelligence Network takes confidentiality very seriously.
HERE FOLLOWING FEW WORDS ABOUT OUR SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS