Protective Intelligence Network offers a blended learning experience composed of academic lectures, multimedia material, class interactions, tabletop exercises, and practical indoor-outdoor activities.
Training and learning activities were offered in the past years for:
- Major international organizations such as the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, the International Organization for Migration and INTERPOL
- Several police forces and law enforcement agencies in Asia, Africa, Middle East and Europe
- Private sector companies such as Marriott Hotels - Global Safety and Security
- Academic institutions such as the International Center for Political Violence and Terrorism Research (ICPVTR) at RSIS, Nanyang Technological University in Singapore, in the frame of its famous terrorism Analyst Training Courses (TATC)
Our security training curriculum is varied and offers titles such as:
Extremism and Terrorism related courses
- Counter Terrorism & Behaviour Detection Practitioner
- Counter Terrorism & and Terrorist Behaviour Profiler
- Security and Policing in a Multicultural, Multi-faith Society
Serious Crimes related courses
- Serious Crime Prevention Practitioner
- Surveillance and Counter Surveillance Operator (Basic)
- Crises Management and Media Response
- Human Trafficking Investigations
Intelligence related courses
- Geopolitical Intelligence & Terrorism Monitoring Analyst
- OSINT and Social Media Intelligence Investigation Practitioner
- Police Ops. Heli-Flights – Observation Skills (for Pilot and Technical Crew)
- HEMS – MEDEVAC (for Pilot, Technical Crew, Heli Operations Squad)
At Protective Intelligence Network we selected the best partners! Some of the courses are organized with the support of:
- Global E2C - A leader in training in APAC
- bTAQ World frontrunner in behavioural profiling training
- Police Academy of Savatan (Switzerland)
Thanks to the collaboration with Global E2C, some of the mentioned courses are certified after examination by the renowned Chartered International Institute of Security and Crises Management of Singapore (CIISCM).
Please note, some of the proposed courses are also offered in French, German, Chinese Mandarin/Cantonese, Thai, Cambodian, Bahasa Malaysian, and Indonesian.
Please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide information about dates, venue, syllabus, costs and certification.